Hipke Electric LLC, is an electrical contracting business located in the Fox Valley. I started this business in 2004, with the desire to provide quality service at a reasonable cost. It is my belief that costs are kept down by maintaining a clean and safe work environment. Customer satisfaction is a top priority of ours. It is my desire to create relationships with customers that will be mutually beneficial.
In my thirty plus years of experience, I started my career as a helper and worked my way up to project management. This gives me both the field knowledge and management knowledge needed to run a successful business. I take the best of my training and experiences to provide customers the service they deserve. As you can see by the partial list of projects below, I have a wide range of experience and capabilities. I am a Wisconsin State certified master electrician, and am fully insured.
I may be reached by phone at (920) 850-1713 or by e-mail.
Thank you for your consideration.
Hipke Electric, LLC
Partial Job List
- Bay Lake Bank (Branch Remodel)
- CBRF Chilton (New Building)
- Countryside Auto (Building Addition)
- Profile Xtrusions (Equipment Wiring)
- Community First Credit Union (New Branch Bellevue)
- Advanced Pain Management (Office Remodel)
- NWTC (Welcome Center Remodel)
- Rhino Baseball (Building Remodel)
- Community First Credit Union (New Branch Howard)